Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 22 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: A newcomer introduction
    by allyb25 at 22:41 on 12 January 2016
    Hi Ann,
    I've just rejoined WriteWords after an absence and you have definitely come to the right place for advice and encouragement.
    Please try not to feel nervous about posting a piece of writing for the first time. It can feel like opening yourself up to the world but writers need readers so go for it!

Alistair
    by CharlieMac at 19:32 on 14 January 2016
    Ditto Alistair. I've just rejoined after a period of absence, Ann. Six years, actually (zoiks!) I too am am a mum, similar age to you, and decided it was high time I got back on the wagon. Flash Fictiom suits me well in terms of time-in-a-day. Things I like about WW:

1) Overwhelmingly welcoming and the friendliest constabulary of grammar police you'll ever meet. Not like school. The only lines you'll be writing are ones you want to.
    2) Non judgemental (everyone is in the same boat but all with varied writing styles and experiences to look at your work from different angles.)
    3) Extremely helpful and constructive criticism on work achieved. And praise, too!

i don't suppose I'll ever get around to That Novel, however, I like this platform for creative expression while I dither over that one.

Good luck with your writing!

Charlotte 😀
    by faustjonson at 12:35 on 27 July 2016
    Welcome, Ann! You've made the right decision to make your dream come true and become a writeressay writer . Way to go!
    Edited by faustjonson at 13:21:00 on 27 July 2016
    by LaurenDaniels at 11:14 on 28 July 2016
    I am a London-based writer and executive who is interested in writing, education, and job consultancy. I’m also a fan of career planning. We also provide CV Writing Services, CV Help and Cover Letter Writing via expert CV Builder. For more information visit here: http://www.cvfolks.co.uk/

by Edith at 00:21 on 15 August 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer too, well an old returnee really, except that last time round I never actually posted anything! This time is going to be different, not least because I have more time to do what I want to do, and right now that's write words - lots of them! :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Edith
    by Cliff Hanger at 10:09 on 15 August 2016
    Welcome, Edith

I'm relatively new here and I've found it a really supportive and encouraging experience. Looking forward to you sharing your work.

Jane

by Freebird at 11:55 on 22 August 2016
    Hi Edith, it's good to see you. What sort of thing are you interested in writing? parts of the site are really quiet but others are busier. If you can't find what you're looking for, WWmail me and I'll try and point you in the right direction
  • This 22 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2