Login   Sign Up 

• Page One - The Writer`s Notebook: now available on Kickstarter!
    by TariqAshkanani at 07:48 on 11 April 2019
    Hi everyone!

This is my first post here, and I just wanted to introduce myself a little! I’m a writer and co-founder of Write Gear - a company aimed at helping writers get to the main event: writing their story!

Our first product is Page One - The Writer’s Notebook. It’s a notebook specifically designed for writers, whether that’s a novel, a comic, a script, or anything! The notebook is split into several sections, such as plot, characters, setting, and so on. There’s plenty space in there to put all your ideas and research down as well. We even included a bit at the end to help track your submissions when you’ve finished.

Page One is something we made because we genuinely wanted something like it for ourselves, but couldn’t find one anywhere! The idea is that you use a new Page One for each project - we like to think of it as your one-stop-shop for whatever you’re writing next.

We’ve recently launched Page One on Kickstarter. It runs until 2 May, and we’ve still got a limited number of them at super early bird prices. Please go and check it out at the link below, we really hope you’ll love it as much as we do - and we know it’ll help with your writing!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/writegear/page-one-the-writers-notebook?ref=8mp2yz

Let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll be happy to help! smiley

Thanks

Tariq