Login   Sign Up 

• Welcome New Members to WW!
    by Manusha at 15:08 on 19 January 2014
    A warm welcome to the new members of WW. I look forward to meeting you all and seeing you around the site. laugh These are the members who have joined us in the last week:

Tingletetra

stevetgrant

JJ33

Babygirl

Sanja 291

Arnica 77

saswat

rubyroo

RalphFSmith

joyclinton82

I know it can be daunting to make the first move when we join, but it would be great to hear from you even if it’s just a quick hello. Of course, if you feel happy to tell us something about yourself and your writing goals, that would be great too. I hope you’ve had some time to look around the site, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask either here or in the forums. I’m sure you will find there are plenty of friendly writers who are willing to help.

Tingletetra, I know you have already joined a group and posted a story, but because you still appear in the new members list, I didn’t want to leave you out! wink

Regards, Andy
  • Re: Welcome New Members to WW!
    by Account Closed at 16:03 on 19 January 2014
    Yes, welcome. Tingletetra already feels like she has been here forever. Love the picture. I need a dollar for that too!

smiley
    by Manusha at 16:25 on 19 January 2014
    I agree about the picture, it made me smile too!
    by GaiusCoffey at 16:52 on 19 January 2014
    Welcome indeed!
    by TassieDevil at 17:25 on 19 January 2014
    Welcome to you all.

I've only been a member for less than a month myself but can assure you that there are some very friendly, knowledgeable and certainly helpful people out there. Feel free to contact me if you want any newbie advice.

See you around,

Alan
    by EmmaD at 18:01 on 19 January 2014
    Yes, welcome indeed! I hope you're all finding your way round successfully - if in trouble or doubt, stand in the forum and shout.