Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 128 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4  5  6   7   8   9  > >  
  • Re: Divisive action on Big Brother
    by Jem at 17:03 on 23 July 2008
    by Account Closed at 17:43 on 23 July 2008
    I can't really think of anyone i'd like to win this year. Rex, possibly, but that's only because no one else stands out.

Ah yes, i'd forgotten Lisa.

LISA TO WIN - for being so down-to-earth and proving that there is life after 40.
    by Jem at 16:43 on 25 July 2008
    I don't think Lisa is a particularly understanding housemate, do you? And I think Rex is showing himself up to be a bit of a prick recently. I agree, no one stands out. They are all very bitchy aren't they apart from Kat and Rachel and the other two girls haven't really done anything since they arrived.
    by Account Closed at 16:54 on 25 July 2008
    I like Lisa because she keeps a lid on any strops and just gets on with it. I think she is quite a strong woman, it doesn't seem to have fazed her that Mario has left. Down-to-earth. Good fun. Not too much of a bitch, at the same time not sitting on the fence.

I don't think anyone else comes near, Jem, at the mo. Maybe that will change...
    by Cornelia at 19:15 on 25 July 2008
    Er...could it be because she is over 40?

Sheila

<Added>

Very boring last night, I thought, but the trick is to do something else at the same time.

What was all that ' I thought you knew me better than anybody' when they've been in there, what, seven weeks? I agree with Jem. Mind you, once the girl was given the hint she might be upset she milked it to the max.

Sheila
    by susieangela at 21:59 on 25 July 2008
    Noooooooooo!
    Nooooooooo!
    I didn't want Bex to go - I'd come over all squishy at Luke's little face telling her he cared.
    Noooooooo!

Susiex
    by Cornelia at 22:40 on 25 July 2008
    Last night Bex was cowering in bed with only a pair of black-rimmed eyes like a marmoset peeping over the covers. All the bounce has disappeared.

I think she and Luke will stage a big farewell scene like Romeo and Juliet only without the personal charms, so the tabloids can speculate about their future relationship outside the house and then his ex girl-friend of two months will be step forward and reveal all. I could be wrong.

Sheila
    by susieangela at 23:05 on 25 July 2008
    I reckon they'll bung her back in - like they did with Chanelle and Ziggy, and with Pete and Nikki.
    All the bounce seems to have gone out of the house, at least for the moment.
    Susiex
    by Colin-M at 19:12 on 26 July 2008
    I loved their reaction. Bex looked so confident, and when they announced her name, a cry of shock from everyone! I guess they haven't a clue how they're percieved. Good.
    by Jem at 12:32 on 27 July 2008
    I think if this weather keeps us audience figures will plummet. I've been in the garden till gone eleven for the past three nights.
    by susieangela at 09:48 on 03 August 2008
    Have you all stopped watching? I thought the last few days have been much better. Bex being voted out, then nine of them up for eviction, then Maysoon walking, then Luke going, then Rex's girlfriend coming in, then Lisa walking out...and walking back in again. What do we think of the Rex/Nicole scenario? I find his attitude to her really revolting - he just keeps boasting to the others about her beauty as if she's his trophy, and everything he says to her is based on how lucky she is (to have him, mainly).
    Susiex
    by Cornelia at 11:34 on 03 August 2008
    Haven't seen Nicole yet, but agree Rex is horrible. Last time I watched he was in with Big Brother jiggling his left leg about as if he really had more interesting things to do do. I was reading on yahoo he'd spent the food allowance on gift vouchers.

Sheila
    by susieangela at 11:36 on 03 August 2008
    He did - 57 of them. The 57th was his girlfriend.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 12:56 on 03 August 2008
    No I haven't stopped watching apart from last night when I got caught up in the back to back Summer Heights High, which is one of the funniest, most incisive and brilliantly innovative things I've seen on telly in years! Chris Lilley is a genius. Didn't stay up for ll of them so will definitely be watching on I player.

Back to BB. I thought Luke's interview with Davina on Friday was really entertaining. He may have a future on TV and is definitely a character of the ilk of Brian Dowling. Yes, get Rex out. He's a spoilt brat. I'm gettig to like Stuart but that might be something to do with those eyes and that physique.
    by Cornelia at 13:28 on 03 August 2008
    Brian Dowling?

Sheila
  • This 128 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4  5  6   7   8   9  > >