Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 128 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5   6  7  8   9  > >  
  • Re: Divisive action on Big Brother
    by susieangela at 13:35 on 08 August 2008
    I think he's besotted with the way she looks, rather than who she is, and the way she affects him. Oh, I'm hard.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 14:40 on 08 August 2008
    Well, susie - what else about her other than her looks is there to be besotted about? She's loathsome! You can't blame the poor boy for being a man, can you? All men have to go through at least one relationship based on looks before learning that the plain girls with personality are a much better option got a lifelong partner! I suspect Rex will just go through life exchanging one Nicole for another though, although it would be nice to think that he really learn something about himself on BB.

<Added>

'for' not 'got'
    by susieangela at 14:47 on 08 August 2008
    I suspect Rex will just go through life exchanging one Nicole for another though

I suspect so, too. I think he is deeply insecure and needs his restaurants, cars, and trophy girlfriend to stop himself falling into an abyss of terror.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 15:57 on 08 August 2008
    Brilliantly put! I'm going to have o write a story about a Rex.
    by susieangela at 16:09 on 08 August 2008
    Ooh, excellent! Go, girl.
    Susiex
    by Cornelia at 15:41 on 11 August 2008
    I could hardly believe it when I tuned in last week - blind Mikey was i/c of mashing potatoes and at the same time tending a giant frying pan of boiling oil with sausages. Nobody else seemed to be doing anything much although there looked to be enough sausages for ten people. When he asked for help turning the sauages he was told to 'jiggle the pan' Eventually a grumbling Nicole, who was 'busy' having her hair back-combed, went over to help him.

I saw her in action with horrible Rex later. She probably appreciates his money and lifestyle and can boss him about but she'd dump him for a better offer as he is so crass. Rex is so much in thrall I almost felt sorry for him. I read on the catch-up website that some girls claim he has had affairs with them whilst he was supposed to be going out with Nicole.

Sheila
    by Jem at 16:57 on 11 August 2008
    I wish Rachel wouldn't be so wet and stick up for herself! Yesterday she was sobbing in bed under the duvet after he accused her, bullyingly and refusing to let it drop. that she'd only chosen her friends' cake because she was showing favouritism, not through taste. And more or less suggested that she must have known the outcome of her choice - i.e. that the winners would go to Heaven. I would have shoved my cake in his face. How can she have predicted what BB had in store? No one ever c an!

I saw the bit your referring to Sheila, and agree it was scandalous! I think Luke suggested in his interview that Rex and Nicole should be treated as one unit so should be nominated and go together. I've had enough of them now. I keep waiting too for Stuart to reveal a deeper side to himself - but - er - I think what you see, nice though it is, is what you get. I almost want Rachel to win, now.
    by Colin-M at 19:03 on 11 August 2008
    Rachel - please god no. She's wetter than a weekend in Blackpool. Isn't she supposed to be a teacher. WEll okay, trainee teacher. Let's hope she's in year one. About as assertive as Neil from the Young Ones.

Bring Luke back in!

Nah, not really. I'm still backing Rex. I think he's brill.
    by Cornelia at 19:20 on 11 August 2008
    I think it's good to keep Rex and Nicole in as long as possible for the horror factor - they're like the stars of 'Donkey Punch', Rex akin to the psychotic one who tortures the drug-dealer by twisting the knife in the wound and Nicole the blonde one, except she doesn't like sex - or is it just with Rex?

Sheila
    by Jem at 20:11 on 11 August 2008
    Have I missed something? How do we know she doesn't like sex? I don't like Rachel, and she is irritatingly unassertive. But Rex. Sorry, gone right off him.
    by susieangela at 20:15 on 11 August 2008
    I'm loving Lisa and Sara. But I think the programme needs a big lift soon - it's all very boring really.
    Susiex
    by Jem at 09:16 on 16 August 2008
    Bye, bye Stuart! I was actually glad when he left, Now, can we PLEASE get rid of yer man, Rex and his dreadful girlfriend?
    I keep hoping and praying that now Rachel knows she isn't loathed on the outside she'll pluck up the courage to stand up to Rex. SOMEONE's got to!
    by Cornelia at 09:32 on 16 August 2008
    I haven't been able to watch for ages, but did I see a newspaper placard/headline that said Luke and Becca are coming back into the Big Brother House? It also said they were offering lusty sex advice or something - in the newspaper, I assume.

Sheila
    by susieangela at 10:02 on 16 August 2008
    I was so surprised that Stuart went, particularly given the crowd reaction. I think the next nominations will go to Mo and Nicole. She really is irritating, isn't she? Her reaction to the death of the goldfish was disgusting.
    Susiex
    by Colin-M at 10:30 on 16 August 2008
    It was interesting to hear the crowd early in the show, booing Rachel, but cheering Stu - then it turned out the other way around.
  • This 128 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5   6  7  8   9  > >