Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 128 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  9 > >  
  • Re: Divisive action on Big Brother
    by Account Closed at 13:44 on 31 August 2008
    I just can't see that, Jem - although i suppose that could be because i'm older, plus i've always sort of been the confrontational sort and would have had it out with him by now

I didn't see Nicole as scared of him, though - i think she puts up with a lot because he spoils her.

x
    by Jem at 14:37 on 31 August 2008
    I see him as a potential wife beater.
    by Account Closed at 16:09 on 31 August 2008
    We'll have to disagree on that one! I just think he needs to grow up a bit and find a girlfriend nearer his own age who can give him a run for his money.

x

by Jem at 17:08 on 31 August 2008
    There's just something terribly controlling about him that gives me the creeps. He's fine when everything is going his way but when things go a bit wrong for him - when, for example, people step out of the roles he assigns to them - see Nicole and Mikey and Sara, then he gets quite vicious and will not let go.
    by Account Closed at 18:58 on 31 August 2008
    Yeh, i can see what you mean, Jem and he has behaved terribly at certain points during the show - i just think there is a nice side to him that the production team prefer not to show.

x
    by Jem at 20:52 on 31 August 2008
    I think we've seen his nice side. I liked him initially. I thought his way of talking to people was quite refreshing compared to Kat and Rachel's 'happy house' manner. But something changed for me and I can't quite put my finger on the moment it did.
    by Jem at 19:11 on 05 September 2008
    Can't believe I've stuck with the most boring BB ever and now find I'm going out tonight and will miss the bloody final! I can't get Channel 4 on my Mac so does anyone know when the repeat will be?
    by Cornelia at 16:21 on 11 September 2008
    Same here, Jem, and I had to rely on headlines in The Daily Mirror to find out who won. I caught a brief glimpse of it when I was on holiday - Darnell being told off for called someone a bitch, and how BB wouldn't tolerate this kind of thing. But he used the word as a generic term for women right at the start, and it was just ignored. So I stopped watching. I think Mikey was the best of a very limited choice, once Lisa had gone.I'm just glad one of the really unpleasant ones didn't win. Maybe they'll stop now.

Sheila
  • This 128 message thread spans 9 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  9 > >