Login   Sign Up 

• Has anyone been watching Modern Family?
    by funnyvalentine at 08:41 on 25 June 2010
    It's deeply funny in a 'Glee' type way. Three linked families filmed in a mockumentary type way. I think it's on Thursdays on Sky 1 at 7.00pm or 8.00pm (sorry that's a bit vague). I'd love to know what anyone thinks. It's quite gentle and I let my 9 year old watch it.
  • Re: Has anyone been watching Modern Family?
    by NMott at 08:56 on 25 June 2010
    Yes, Love it! Especially the Colombian 2nd wife - re: dead turtle scene: "I'm from Colombia, we know a fake crime scene when we see it"
    I think the first series has just finished.

<Added>

Oh, and "Flysa Minellie" the son's parrot - dad: "How did I not know he was gay?"

<Added>

Minnelli
    by funnyvalentine at 20:35 on 25 June 2010
    That was brilliant - in that episode there were three different birdname references - I'm going to have to download it from itunes. Oh dear.

Imagine being paid to write stuff like that. I'm assuming they sit around being hilarious (it's probably really hard work...). The DVD is out in September so I can catch up on all I missed.
    by SarahT at 23:36 on 27 June 2010
    Ooh totally agree. We love it in this family. We have really disparate tastes so it's one of the few things we all sit round and watch together. Loved the Valentine's Day episode: 'Could you be more dramatic?'.

S