Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Any Downton Fans?
    by SamanthaT at 17:54 on 08 October 2013
    I have a new website for my upcoming debut comedy novel, Doubting Abbey, and each week i'll be reviewing the latest episode of Downton Abbey.

Did anyone watch Sunday's? Bit of a shocker - if you want to see what i thought, why not click on the link?

(There's also a great, ten minute recipe for choc-orange fudge on the site, if i can tempt you )

Cheers.

http://doubtingabbey.blogspot.co.uk/

• Re: Any Downton Fans?
    by Freebird at 18:01 on 08 October 2013
    shocker indeed! I'm glad my daughter went to bed during the third set of adverts....

I'll check out your blog when I get a chance (that recipe does sound tempting...)
    by SamanthaT at 10:24 on 09 October 2013
    Thanks Freebird - yes it was just as shocking as Matthew's death. And just as upsetting!
    by Freebird at 11:26 on 09 October 2013
    I did check out the blog and enjoyed it! Tried leaving a comment but for some reason it wouldn't publish.

I think a good juicy plot now would be for Lady Mary to marry Lord ?Gillingham, and then Anna will be faced with the dilemma of whether to go with Lady Mary and be in the same house as the horrid servant who raped her and who works for Lord G, or whether she'll be forced to leave the service of Lady Mary.

Your book looks good!! When's it coming out? Think I might buy a copy of that
    by SamanthaT at 17:34 on 11 October 2013
    Ooh, thanks, Freebird, kind of you to look!

Lordie, poor Anna- for her that would be a terrible story line. Such a pity, i always liked Nigel Harman in EAstEnders and was looking forward to him being in Downton - not now!

Oh, thanks very much Well, it is out as an e-book in the middle of December. If it sells well, it will go to paperback so i am already starting to arrange my blog tour etc to promote it. An uphill task!