Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Where to post limericks, poetry, and other writing
    by Anna Reynolds at 13:06 on 29 May 2003
    Hi everyone

This is positively my last word on the subject, promise.
    When you want to post a limerick, poem, or other writing -as opposed to comments, thoughts, ideas, and other Forum stuff- please can you post them in either the specific Group, eg. Humour/Comedy, or the Archive? that way the Forum can operate efficiently. And if there isn't a Group for exactly what you want, then start one. If what you want is to be able to respond to each other's poems/limericks quickly, then that can happen in a response to one member's work in the Group- not in any of the Forums. There's no reason why this shouldn't be just as effective.
    Cheers
    Anna
    Writewords
  • Re: Where to post limericks, poetry, and other writing
    by Jibunnessa at 13:44 on 29 May 2003
    I don't know about others, but the stuff I've been submitting to the continuous banter stuff, isn't what I'd like as my piece in the humour section which is going to replace something else. The idea was for it to be spontaneous and quick responses to each other's submissions.

But, anyway, I think just like we do when uploading work, it would be a good idea if we could tick a box when starting a new forum topic to say if we wanted to restrict it to the group or make it available to everyone else too.

What d'ya think Anna? I'll also mention it to David when he returns.

---Jib
    by Anna Reynolds at 14:05 on 29 May 2003
    Good idea Jib- we are on the case.
    Re. the banter- we'll find a way for this to happen also asap.
    by Jibunnessa at 14:16 on 29 May 2003
    Great!

I'm sure everything will be quickly sorted once David's back.

Cheers.

---Jib