Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 22 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: Addiction
    by olebut at 11:56 on 25 June 2003
    now that is nasty you obviously need to attend a counsellig session I have booked you in for later today
    by Hilary Custance at 11:47 on 26 June 2003
    Posting double entries on the forum after midnight at my age is definitely addiction. However, as a psychologist, I had better cure myself. If I charge myself highly enough per counselling session, would that do the trick?

David, how do we delete entries from the forum? The computer I was working on lead me to believe that my posting had failed. Cheers, Hilary
    by Nell at 12:26 on 26 June 2003
    It wasn't your computer Hilary, the same thing almost happened to me again this morning on that thread. It must be some sort of fault on the site.
    by Account Closed at 13:31 on 26 June 2003
    people who, by some miracle are 99% warm, friendly, supportive, constructive and dare I say it - intelligent.

An then there's me. The proverbial black sheep. The sore thumb; the single remaining percent. Fear my icy touch and my harsh invective assaults on your work. Beware, as I look down upon you all from a great height and put you down at every given opportunity.

And forget not my lack of wits. For I am an unscholared philistine, unrivaled in all of human history.
    by Nell at 13:48 on 26 June 2003
    Think not that those of us that haunt this elusive space that is space yet not a space believe you could have constructed the words that have gone before had you not both the wits and the wit to so do!
    by Hilary Custance at 14:55 on 26 June 2003
    Nice one Nell. But shome confusion surely, Insane. You wouldn't be confounding intelligence with learning or education, would you? I have masses of the latter, but only a modicum of the former, whereas you (according to your word) have less of the latter and an unknown (and potentially vast) quantity of the former. Hilary
    by Ellenna at 11:01 on 06 July 2003
    yep we are all hooked including the ones who haven't owned up yet ! will hunt em down lol

at least its feeding my mind.....Ellie
  • This 22 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2