Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• All-new WriteWords courses!
    by Anna Reynolds at 20:26 on 28 May 2010
    WriteWords launches a great new range of one-to-one courses- from Emma Darwin on historical fiction, Vanessa Curtis on Young Adult fiction and Tania Hershmann on short fiction, amongst others. Award-winning, bestselling, experienced tutors, many of them WriteWords members, interviewees and Site Experts- go on, have a browse.

http://www.writewords.org.uk/courses.asp

And if you've got a great idea for a writing course that isn't covered by our existing tutors, WWmail me with some thoughts.
  • Re: All-new WriteWords courses!
    by NMott at 23:13 on 28 May 2010
    What a great idea! - and the mugshots aren't half bad either

- NaomiM
    by debac at 17:05 on 29 May 2010
    I don't know how many are new, but they look great! Am flickering with interest for one in particular, but maybe should finish my first novel draft first.

Deb
    by Anna Reynolds at 20:19 on 31 May 2010
    The idea behind the 'new-ness' is that instead of generic 'short story writing' or 'creative writing' courses, these are very much about the specific skills, experience and style of the writer/tutor, and their specialty, their take on their own genre/media/etc. So while some tutors are not new, the courses have a slightly different ethos. I think this will make them exciting to be part of, and uniquely one-to-one.
    we'll also go on adding and expanding our range of courses, styles, genres and tutors.