Login   Sign Up 

• email and wwmail tweaks
    by david bruce at 14:18 on 15 January 2014
    A few little tweaks this morning, requested by members over the past few weeks:
    • wwmail can now be marked as unread
    • forum notifications include an easy link to unsubscribe from further notifications.
    • forum emails now have a different subject for each thread so you know it's a reply to a different topic (especially for gmail where mail with the same title is grouped together)
  • Re: email and wwmail tweaks
    by NMott at 17:50 on 15 January 2014
    Could there be an easy way to empty one's WWmail folder, rather than having to delete messages one at a time?
    by Midnight at 11:20 on 16 January 2014
     I tried to comment and reply to a wwmail yesterday using my iPhone and although text was in the comment box it just kept coming up with a message saying something like no text entered. Just thought I'd pass on this and wondered if anyone else has had the same problem.
    by NMott at 18:57 on 16 January 2014
    I had that problem when posting on a forum last  week. I had to copy the comment, refresh the page and then paste it back in and then it let me post. Seems to be a problem with the session timing out while you're still composing the comment/reply so you have to refresh the page .