Login   Sign Up 

• Is This The Ghost of Christmas?
    by olebut at 10:55 on 23 December 2003
    I have recently posted a new poem and received an e-mail to say that Walrus had kindly commented on it.

So far so good, so went to writers archive to look for the comment it does not appear ???????????

Logged on to the poem and there is Walrus's kind comment so my questions are

why doesn't the comment appear on the archive and has anybody else had this problem or even is it me being thick.

david
  • Re: Is This The Ghost of Christmas?
    by Jubbly at 11:21 on 23 December 2003
    David, I quite often have this problem, try your refresh button, it usually works for me.
    by olebut at 11:55 on 23 December 2003
    Jubbly

i would happily try your refresh button

thanks

take care

david
    by Dee at 15:23 on 23 December 2003
    David, I had the same problem yesterday... and the refresh button didn't do a damned thing for me... back to the sherbert dip then...

Dee

<Added>

I have noticed that the archive has gone a tad wobbly a couple of times recently... sort of squashed up and distorted. Perhaps our heroic David Bruce could check it out.. give it a service... nothing else to do for the next few days... eh?

xxx
    by olebut at 16:43 on 23 December 2003
    Dee

sherbert dip i bet it's the way it fizzes on your tongue ?

yes I have had the same problem a few times with the page loading it may just be a glitch I guess

take care
    david
    by Dee at 17:09 on 23 December 2003
    Oh yessss!
    by Fearless at 18:27 on 23 December 2003
    David

Some of us (Roovacrag, The Walrus, BoBo and myself) had our wrists slapped for the kind of comments we were making (mainly my fault), so they appear on the poems, but not in the writer's archive.

BoBo has since been reinstated. I hope the great and good at WW will reinstate Roovacrag and The Walrus. It was all my fault guv'nor.

Fearless