Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: stupid Q
    by word`s worth at 10:37 on 11 January 2004
    Hi Jumbo (are you still cuddly?)

I would've thought Lorelle was a variation of Laurel...(can that be a female name too)? Or am I thinking of Lauren? Anyhoo...I knew a woman named Loretta once...that's what Lorella reminds me of.

She was a nice lady...I wonder what happened to her...
    by Jumbo at 11:06 on 11 January 2004
    I'm sorry? Am I still cuddly?

Have we met?

John
    by steve at 11:16 on 11 January 2004
    I didn't realise such a 'dumb-ass' question would roll down hill so far, wonder what in God's name I could think of next?

by word`s worth at 11:51 on 11 January 2004
    Jumbo: I love your handle. It reminds me of something cuddly. Are you cuddly per chance? LOL

I panicked for a moment...I thought I had confused you with someone else so I went searching for my little comment in the 'Calling TinyClanger' thread in Ideas & Inspiration. You've forgotten me already? If I'm that unforgettable, I think I'll just hang up my pen (keyboard) and paper (monitor) now

To answer you, no I don't think we've met...or maybe we have...who knows!

Nahed

<Added>

Of course, I meant forgettable but you know that right??? ;)
    by Richard Brown at 22:22 on 12 January 2004
    The Lorella Belli agency is now entered into the WriteWords Directory. Since her web site is under construction and doesn't say much about what kind of literature she's looking for we have asked her to send us some further details. These will be posted in her Directory entry if and when we receive them. We're also asking her for an interview - so watch that space too.

Richard.
  • This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2