Login   Sign Up 

This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: WW Members
    by word`s worth at 15:46 on 06 February 2004
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE! Celebrate good times, come on!

An Aquarius eh?? My sister's birthday is tomorrow and her daughter's is on the 16th. Mine's in May! el toro and all that! Ole! At least I hope it's in May, since I only found out this past christmas that I've been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for the past 32 years. I'm sure there's a story in there somewhere...but I'm still getting over the shock to find it...

Ho-hum, all good fun!

Nahed Double X
    by Dee at 16:01 on 06 February 2004
    Hey!!! Guys!!! Thank you!!!

I’ve gone all squirmy with embarrassment now. Didn’t expect all that. You’ve made my day very special. Thank you all. I feel a virtual huggy moment coming on…

NAHED!?!? You CAN NOT drop in a cherry like that and leave us with no details. How? Why? What? Come on, Woman… tell us more!

ee.
    by Jumbo at 16:05 on 06 February 2004
    Dee

Forget Wordy for a minute.

I'm with this 'hug' thing.

Jumbox xx
    by word`s worth at 16:46 on 06 February 2004
    Dee,

Forget Jumbo and concentrate on me...

To cut a long story short - one of two things happened: when my birth was being registered about a month after the great event

a) my father said 7 May instead of 5 May - because he couldn't quite remember.

or

b) the Registrar misheard my father when he said 5 May and wrote down 7 May instead.

This error was noticed by my mother - who most likely had a go at my dad. Knowing my dad (God rest him) he probably did say 7 May (because even in Arabic 5 and 7 do NOT sound alike), and decided to blame the Registrar so as to have a quiet life. Deciding not to confuse matters further, my mother continued with the error and my birthday was celebrated on 7 May from year 1 to year 32.

As my good friend said after wiping away her tears of laughter. 'Nahed, it could only happen to you.'

by Dee at 17:36 on 06 February 2004
    I reckon your friend is right.

ee.
    x
  • This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2