Login   Sign Up 

This 30 message thread spans 2 pages: 1  2  > >  
  • How to look busy at work without even trying
    by BESTSELLER at 15:11 on 03 August 2008
    Dear Everyone

Support the creative and the needy, by visiting my new website and idle away those lonely boring days at the office.

http://kalbonner.com/

Tell your friends - if you’ve got any left – particularly anyone stupid, I mean clever enough, to hand me a six figure advance. When that happens, you’ll all be invited to my party. Chas n Dave have already promised to perform their Mr.Kipling Full Moon Party Remix of ‘Gertcha’. Now it doesn’t get any better than that, does it?

The site is already generating a lot of interest, mainly from the inmates at Broadmoor, so you are all in very good company.

Be seeing some, all, none of you soon.

Peace and love

Kal
    x

Disclaimer: Promises of words and images of an adult or sexual nature on the site are totally unfounded and only made to rope you in. Inability to access site or huge disappointment when you do is obviously someone else’s fault.

• Re: How to look busy at work without even trying
    by Colin-M at 15:15 on 03 August 2008
    Nice site!
    by BESTSELLER at 15:35 on 03 August 2008
    Cheers Colin and as the first person to respond, come the great day, you shall get your own paper plate of vol au vonts.
    by susieangela at 17:14 on 03 August 2008
    Enjoyed it!
    Susiex
    by BESTSELLER at 18:30 on 03 August 2008
    Thanks Susie was worried that photo's would make me look like a reject from Readers Wives and the blog would go down like a lead balloon.Now realise that self promotion is a very nerve wracking thing.You are now also added to my party list,where meat paste sandwiches and clever literary small talk will be in abundance.
    by Colin-M at 18:53 on 03 August 2008
    Sophisticated chat followed by drunken karaoke and kirbside vomiting!

I'm no good with blogs. Some people seem to write their whole lives, even to the degree, "Nothing much happened today" (so why post???). I do a few initial entries then realise weeks have passed.
    by BESTSELLER at 01:41 on 04 August 2008
    Colin,sounds like the perfect evening.
    Know what you mean about blogs,which is why I'm steering Nor' Nor' West and a little turny bit to the South away from all that.
    by Bunbry at 21:40 on 17 August 2008
    Love the site! Meanwhile I struggle to remember my home address...

Best wishes with future projects.
    by Account Closed at 14:11 on 18 August 2008
    Good site - like it!!
    p
    by BESTSELLER at 18:51 on 18 August 2008
    Thanks so much Bunbry and Poppy - It means a lot when someone takes the time to comment - solidarity and all that. I'm waging a war against Misery Lit on behalf of the Credit Crunched at the moment,so I hope the Blog gave you a good laugh. So,if you know any recession refugees that need to take their minds off their bank statements, spread the word... and of course, stay tuned.
    by Bunbry at 19:52 on 18 August 2008
    Good luck with the campaign against everything miserable!
    by BESTSELLER at 03:45 on 20 August 2008
    Cheers Bunbry - you're a star.
    by Myrtle at 06:49 on 20 August 2008
    Great stuff, made me laugh.

Emily
    by BESTSELLER at 01:49 on 21 August 2008
    Thanks Emily. I think I'm transforming into a cyberspace David Brent - but without the fancy dancing of course.Hope you stay tuned and spread the word.
    I've just gone over the 18,000 hit mark, so the site is doing okay at the moment.Over half have visited the blog, mainly during working hours - which is excellent news to a self-confessed malingerer like me.
    And best of luck to everyone for whatever you're writing or thinking about writing.
    by Terry Edge at 11:07 on 21 August 2008
    Dear Bestseller,

This is the worst blog I've ever seen, and I've seen at least three in my time. Where are all the important details, like how many eggs you've eaten for breakfast since 1918; and a list of your favourite CDs by reformed boybands or even deformed boybands; and photographs of your dogs, cats and 'friends' you met on holiday in Spain (one holding his fingers up behind another's head to look like the devil's horns - always a cracker); there isn't even anything about how we should all love one another and stop being so nasty . . . I don't even believe you exist!

Major B Log,

Catford
  • This 30 message thread spans 2 pages: 1  2  > >