Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• A cheery, beery adventure
    by cmeadows at 00:51 on 18 June 2009
    Hello chaps & chappettes.

I have embarked on a mission of unique and epic proportions. I have decided to start chronicling the trials, tribulations and what not in non-fiction form. It is as much for my own satisfaction as anything, but I would love to know what you guys think.

The challenege is to consume a beer, lager, ale or stout from 150 different countries in the space of a year! This is proving very difficult but also very rewarding.

I have uploaded the accounts of the first twelve of my conquered nations. Along the way we encounter dogs eating from the table, elvis impersonators, braindead bouncers, e-mail faux pas, giant gollums and much, much more.

For the record I am currently on 49 beers after just over three months. Since beer number eleven there has been the rib-breaking incident with the amazonian woman, the drunken head shave disaster, wembley disaster, the inappropriate t-shirt controversy, the polish birthday debacle and numerous other tales of mishaps.

It's all meant to be good fun and I would be forever grateful to anyone who cares to take the time to read my submission. I assume you just click on my name for the link.

Many thanks

ps, you look great today! Keep up the good work! xx
  • Re: A cheery, beery adventure
    by NMott at 11:52 on 18 June 2009