Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: New member says hello
    by Red Monkey at 11:20 on 01 September 2005
    I'm a TV addict, Shay -as for films, Shine, Fried Green Tomatoes, Shrek are about the only ones I can think of that do anything for me! (I'm exaggerating slightly, but really I'm not a film person.) I like the way telly has to really work hard to keep the punters from reaching for the all-too-easy remote control. There are lots of independent companies making features for the telly - actually, it's one thing we Brits are pretty good at: some of the series we churn out may be dire (with the exception of Clocking Off, early series of Cold Feet, the incredible Blackpool) but some one-off dramas are wonderful. Yeah, and some two-parters, too, aren't bad. So I'll stick with the telly - the seats are more comfortable and the drinks and snacks are cheaper!!
    by ShayBoston at 13:59 on 01 September 2005
    It's funny you should mention Blackpool / Clocking Off because if my current plans don't work out I was thinking of approaching David Morrissey (Tubedale Films) and Nicola Schindler at Red Productions.

by sidhanth at 19:01 on 06 October 2011
    Hello sir,

I am a new member of this arena. Please give me the guidelines to present my story (which I've completed) towards film industry.

Hoping for your reply/guides,

Sincerely yours,
    Sidhanth Majumder

e-mail- sidhanthbgr@rediffmail.com
    by sidhanth at 19:10 on 06 October 2011
    Hello Terry sir,

I partucularly know not how much Jane's upto in the television world, but I admire her about one thing: she must be my chosen one in directing me the WAY to make myself elligible as a screen writer...

The other thing I've learned about myself is that I can imagine, dream and am very artistic. I put these all in preparing a manuscript. Truly, I want Jane to show the path to get it filmed, or make me a screen-writer...

Thanking you,
    Sidhanth Majumder

email: sidhanthbgr@rediffmail.com
    by SandyJordan at 12:19 on 21 October 2012
    Hello,
    Welcome to the forum.
    I am also new in this forum.
  • This 20 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2