Login   Sign Up 

This 78 message thread spans 6 pages:  < <   1   2   3  4  5   6  > >  
  • Re: Spitballing
    by Davy Skyflyer at 13:13 on 11 March 2004
    Cool Dee - I've forced myself to calm down - wouldn't want screw things up for TC. I'll certainly tag it onto your 'ed though.

Regards

Dav

- can't do smiley things but looks kind of okay.

:/ - Nah

;] - bit weird

:@ - definitely not...

<Added>

Gor Blimey - it actually worked. I'm quite excited now!
    by Dee at 13:29 on 11 March 2004
    Just started your what Jumb??

Where is that list anyway? I've just ploughed through 9 pages of RLG2 and it's not there. Can't face 13 pages of RLG3 without a cup of tea...

Sorry Katie! This is not RLG taking over - I promise!

Dee
    by Dee at 17:22 on 11 March 2004
    OK – these elves… so if they can transfer from one body/brain to another… how about they keep moving backwards and forwards between a couple… make them do things out of character… so when the elves are in the guy’s head (sorry – hetero stereotyping) the woman is wondering what he’s on… then they get into her head so she takes the kids into town and tries to sell them…

Dee

by Jumbo at 17:36 on 11 March 2004
    And if they could move from one partner to the other, they could coerce one of them to do something their partner wants but is against their natural 'will'. (If you see what I mean!)

Like making the wife fly halfway round the world to watch a F1 race or make the guy go and have his legs waxed 'cause his partner doesn't like hirsute limbs!

J xx
    by anisoara at 17:53 on 11 March 2004
    Yes, and maybe this is happening because the eleves see that the couple are probably about to split up. Maybe one of the eleves is 'his' elf and the other elf is 'her' elf, and they decide to save the situation. It might be self interest on the part of the eleves because they know from bitter experience what it's like from their person ends a relationship........ So the elves start trying to manipulate the couple........

Ani

<Added>

I mean 'elves', not 'eleves'. I did that TWICE!

<Added>

No, I did it THREE times!
    by Jumbo at 18:06 on 11 March 2004
    And he suddenly finds that he no longer wants to go down the pub every night, and play football every Sunday morning: but he doesn't know why!
    by Dee at 18:07 on 11 March 2004
    Whatever - it's a great idea. So these elves are trying to spice up the mundane (as they see it) existence of their couple so they - the elves - won't be split up themselves... or be forced to miss the Italian grand prix...

Hey! This has got legs!

Dee

<Added>

Bad timing there Jumbo honey!

The 'whatever' was aimed at Ani's comment about mis-spelling elves - not your idea...

xxx
    by Jumbo at 18:07 on 11 March 2004
    ... or is it wheels?

<Added>

Err? I read the posting from Dee - the one under this one - and then knocked out my witty reply, and it came out above Dee's!

Muchos strangos!

<Added>

Err? I read the posting from Dee - the one under this one - and then knocked out my witty reply, and it came out above Dee's!

Muchos strangos!

<Added>

Sorry! My computers got elves! Or is it elfs? Or is eleves?
    by Dee at 18:12 on 11 March 2004
    We've definitely got our rhythm out of synch tonight sweetheart!!!

x
    by Jumbo at 18:14 on 11 March 2004
    Look. I've got to say this! It'll be okay if one of the 'partners' gets sick, because the little helpers all work for the (yes, you've guessed it) National 'Elf Service!

Sorry!
    by Dee at 18:20 on 11 March 2004
    OK... you got it out of your system... now go have a lie down!

by Jumbo at 18:22 on 11 March 2004
    Yes, boss!
    by Jumbo at 18:26 on 11 March 2004
    But perhaps there's a darker side to this elf scenario. And taht is the goblins that cause havoc with our lives and make a mess of our carefully laid plans.

So whilst the elves are trying to keep these people together the goblins are out to wreck the relationship. Why? Because that's what they do!

The eternal struggle of ghood and evil, being played out by elves and goblins in the synapses of our minds!

Jumbx

<Added>

Apparently the goblins also bogger upp you're spelin!
    by anisoara at 18:28 on 11 March 2004
    Yes, I can see why that was irresistible, Jumbo!

And yes that's a good idea! The eleves don't want to be split up!

Ani
    by anisoara at 18:33 on 11 March 2004
    The goblins certainly bogger upp my spelling. Just look what they've done to the eleves!

Ani
  • This 78 message thread spans 6 pages:  < <   1   2   3  4  5   6  > >