Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Be inspired by this, poets- in fact, all writers
    by Anna Reynolds at 23:18 on 02 September 2004
    'Blueprint for Life' the latest title from WW interviewee Ray Hollingsworth looks destined to be the best selling poetry book in the UK by Christmas. This is incredible as Ray does everything himself, even the advertisements that will soon appear in the national press have been media planned, designed and produced by the Essex based writer. He set up his own publishing company 'Kiss Production' to get his first title into retailers in 1999. 'The Erotic Cafe' made its way into over 1,000 retail outlets in the UK alone, but the new book looks likely to make an even greater impact.
    'Blueprint for Life' 0953695824 is available nationwide through booksellers and online.

We think this is fab news- if you haven't already, check out Ray's interview and then buy his book! we loved it. (See review.)
  • Re: Be inspired by this, poets- in fact, all writers
    by old friend at 08:11 on 03 September 2004
    Anna,

I found this interesting enough to go back to your interview with this gentleman and to add my comment to that.

Yes, I think that we can all learn something from anyone who does anything extremely well.

Len

<Added>

I am amazed by the very few comments that follow Anna's interview with this Poet. He may be a great Poet or not, but his character and philosophy should be of interest to ALL members; so even if you (like me) are a philistine when it comes to Poetry, read this interview... I wish they were all like this.
    Len