Random Read

This 30 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 > >  
  • Re: Getting into the mood....
    by nudgy at 10:06 on 13 September 2004
    Didn't quite catch that Ben?

Dave
    by bjlangley at 10:40 on 13 September 2004
    Reading it back, it's a confused mess. Much like me, yesterday.

Basically, I couldn't get on yesterday even though I had time to do so. My the time I got going, I had to stop. I did manage to get some of thes tructuring stuff done for my novel though. When I next have spare time, I should be able to fly at it with a little direction, rather than meandering around, not knowing where I'm going!

I hate Mondya mornings, really struggling today

<Added>

See, I'm a mess.

My should be By, thes tructuring the structuring

and Mondya?

I think I'll bang my head against the desk for a bit, and hope some of this nasty necessary job stuff goes away.
    by Davy Skyflyer at 11:28 on 13 September 2004
    Ben, I think Mondya is a great great word, and if we all used it more, the world would be a very very very slightly better place.

I'm a mess too, but maybe I always am, I can't quite remember at the moment...

I reckon you should tidy up yer toys when you finish as well. It may help with inspiration

Got any Star Wars figures?
    by bjlangley at 11:40 on 13 September 2004
    My Star Wars figures are at my parents place, unfortunately.

These toys were Barbies and the like, and not mine. Really.
    by Davy Skyflyer at 13:02 on 13 September 2004
    C'mon Ben that's what they all say! Star Wars figures really did rule the Universe once. I wish I still had all mine.

And the Barbies too...

I meant Action Men. The one's with pants and a beard.

Luv n' luvvly Action Pants

Dav

(I'm not gonna kiss you Ben else Nudgy will be expectin'

Just kiddin', and I didn't mean expectin' as in "the bairn" Nudge, just so you know.

<Added>

Ah Gawd - I didn't mean that suggestive winkin' smiley either, it was just supposed to be a bleedin' bracket!

Honest.

Oh feck - just pass me the Barbie would ya...
    by nudgy at 13:32 on 13 September 2004
    (written in deep-voiced, Stella-induced Sean Connery he-man voice)

S'Okay Dav I'm over all that shite now - I enrolled in tractor tyre-throwing course where you have to be dead macho and strong and throw huge round rubber beasts into trees (and head them to your team mate if they fall out the branches), while drinking huge flip-top bottles of Grolsch and gaggles of girlies gaggingly grapple for ya gonads. It's dead natural to me y'know!

Dave

by Ticonderoga at 13:46 on 13 September 2004
    I reckon for George Bush every day of the week is probably Mondya!!!!

Love & Mercy,

Mike

PS - any one got any spare Tom Waits tickets???!!
    They sold out in an hour and are now being advertised on line at £225 - £395!!!!!!!!!!!
    by Skippoo at 15:44 on 13 September 2004
    Nudgy, I'm p*ssing myself and my colleagues are looking at me like I'm a freak!

No, it was He-Man figures that ruled the universe (hence Masters of...).

Cath

p.s. Did you know my WW nickname is a reference to Barbie's mate Skipper?

by Davy Skyflyer at 15:58 on 13 September 2004
    Nudge - (clears throat and downs flat Stella)Glad to hear it. Sounds like a great day out, especially the heading tyres bit. I love that...

Skipper huh? Never knew Barbie had fit mates too. Really should've got them together with Bearded Pants Man and his mate, Eagle Eyed Action Man (who didn't actually have any pants, and was clean shaved, and of course had eyes that moved) Not sure who suits who the most tho Cath. I take it, as you chose the name, Skipper was the best. She'd really go for the beard/pants look I'll bet.

Luv, tyres, stella, pants, beards and Barbie's mates

Dav

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    by nudgy at 16:16 on 13 September 2004
    Nice one Cath - it's good to piss yourself now and then esp.on a miserable Londno Mondya.

by Skippoo at 16:18 on 13 September 2004
    The Skipper nickname was born as the result of a strange hair extensions episode, which I can't be @rsed to explain!

But yeah, Skipper was much fitter than Barbie. She had 5 braincells compared to Barbie's 1 and probably caused a few less cases of anorexia (if only due to being less in the public eye, but hey...).

I reckon Skip should have the unbearded man with no pants, to tell the truth.
    by nudgy at 16:22 on 13 September 2004
    Dav

Only Barbie I know is Aussie for a collection of beer-swilling hogs and flesh-eating gannets, where we poo in the bushes and wee ourselves in the dark.No other Barbies in my vocab mate.

D
    by Skippoo at 19:57 on 13 September 2004
    Nudgy, you haven't lived! Go and purchase a Barbie straight away. Every self-respecting boy used to secretly nab his sister's/cousin's/neighbour's Barbie to entertain Action Man every now and then.

Cath
    by nudgy at 14:46 on 14 September 2004
    I'll nip into Hamleys on the way home Cath and get one...oh plop I've spent all me cash on Stella - she can be very demanding that one. Ne'er mind there's always tomorrow?

Dave
    by Davy Skyflyer at 15:05 on 14 September 2004
    Right on Nudge, that's what we were always talkin about innit? Gannet swilling hogs, downing piss and the like.

Cath, I'm glad to hear Skipper had the edge on Barb. I think Eagle Eyed Man's eyes would freak her out, but then he has no pants, so...

Seems like a missed oppurtunity to me. Curses for having a brother!

Luv n peas

Dav
  • This 30 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 > >