Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 17 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 
  • Re: The Job`s Not Finished Til The Paperwork`s Done
    by Vixen at 22:43 on 23 February 2010
    I keep the current week's issue of Science Magazine in the bathroom. I'm a social scientist (anthropologist) rather than hard science and about half of most issues is of interest. Occasionally, there will be an issue I read almost cover to cover - but not often. (One on Climate Change, for example.) In the bathroom, I can skim, find what's interesting. Before leaving it in the bathroom, unopened issues would pile up and never get read.

Regarding the hygiene issue: as i taught my children, you wash your hands, with soap, after using the toilet.
  • Re: The Job`s Not Finished Til The Paperwork`s Done
    by debac at 13:54 on 24 February 2010
    Vixen, but the bathroom reading matter is handled before the hands even get dirty. What they do afterwards isn't relevant to this particular matter, though of course I agree with you that washing with soap is the thing to do...

I use my kitchen table much the same way you use your bathroom (in respect of reading matter, I must emphasise!!!). Mags etc pile up on there and I read them while I'm eating my breakfast and my lunch. It works well for me.

Deb
  • This 17 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2