Login   Sign Up 

• Big Cat Films are looking for screenwriters
    by Account Closed at 22:43 on 25 March 2004
    For the budding screenwriters amongst you, a friend of mine sent this to me over the net the other day. It's not exactly my cup of tea, but I'd thought i'd share it with you lot anyway

Big Cat Films (UK) Ltd

Film Production, Multimedia Production Services, TV Production, Video Production

About:
    Over the past few months Big Cat Films Ltd has changed. As well as reviewing it's aims it has also moved location to the Midlands where it is in pre-production of a 16mm film short; development of a 13 part TV series; a video comedy club alongside EM Media; presenting two documentaries to Channel 4.
    Big Cat is also looking for a feature length comedy scripts to produce in the UK. We are interested to hear from writers or agents with a script fitting the following criteria: Completed first or second draft script; Witty and visual comedy (not black humour or romantic comedy); Possible to make for a budget of £1-3M.
    Contact us in the first instance with a single page synopsis - please make sure it is copyright marked.

as seen on http://www.ukscreen.com/company/bigcat

I'm sorry, I dont have the address of teh company, so those interested will have to find it themselves, or visit the above link. Good luck!

James x
  • Re: Big Cat Films are looking for screenwriters
    by Anna Reynolds at 11:40 on 26 March 2004
    James, I'll copy this over to Jobs and Opps if I may.
  • Re: Big Cat Films are looking for screenwriters
    by Account Closed at 16:41 on 27 March 2004
    Certainly Anna