Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• Film maker looking for short films to shoot!
    by Anna Reynolds at 16:09 on 15 April 2004
    From bjalford:

Dear All,

I am a film-maker based in London, UK. I am looking to make some shorts to enter into film festivals. I'm fairly new to the game, but I've been to a film school and had a great deal of training. I'm not interested in fancy tricks for the sake of it; I'm looking to make something of quality: good dialogue and technically good camera angles.

I'm an honest guy and would like to work with the script-writer and come up with an agreement regarding pay if the film makes any money or wins any prizes. I hope this will benefit both of us in equal measures.

I am looking for short film scripts which meet the following criteria:

1) Involve only a few characters, each aged around 20
    2) Don't require 'expensive' locations but I'm in London so do have a fair few locations!
    3) Preferably intelligent dialogue (not based on: swearing, vulgarity, "yeah mate, dude, wassup?," tone)
    4) Would like it to be 'British'
    5) Writer wants script to be made and will enter an agreement regarding aforementioned situations.

The main point is I have access to actors/actresses aged 18-22.

If anyone has something which they believe suitable please do get in contact by Personal Message and hopefully we can sort something out. I look forward to your replies!
    BJ

P.S. respond to bjalford by WW mail!