Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

• New independent publisher...
    by Snowbooks at 16:16 on 15 December 2003
    Hello! I'm the MD of Snowbooks, a new, independent, and hopefully friendly publisher. We're publishing our first list in May 2004 (see more at www.snowbooks.com) and we're on the look out for new writers for our May 2005 season. We'd be thrilled to consider any novels (no limitation on genre, although we're probably not the right publishers to send romance, Westerns or anything religious).

I must say that as we're small (and therefore relatively poor) we're not in the position to offer huge advances or even to publish that many books (we're aiming for five in 2005). However, we're very keen on teaming up with authors who, like us, are new, fresh and very good at what they do! So please do consider sending your first three chapters through (email only submissions please- save the trees and the postman).

All the best,

Emma Cahill
    Snowbooks
    emma@snowbooks.com
    0207 553 4473
  • Re: New independent publisher...
    by Elspeth at 17:40 on 15 December 2003
    Sounds like a godsend to me....
    Prepare to be inundated!
    Seriously though, I'm sure we've got something that might suit. Will have a think and get in touch.
    Katie
    by James Anthony at 18:22 on 14 January 2004
    I only just noticed this deep down in the archives. ONly writing in this to get it on the most recent forum so people see it. HOpe it works!
    by Anna Reynolds at 12:49 on 15 January 2004
    Writewords interview with Snowbooks coming very soon!