Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 23 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 > >  
  • Re: ECPM Update
    by Anna Reynolds at 22:33 on 19 January 2004
    Katie, to endorse the above comment- you've been a star here on WriteWords and I think it's good to have such clarity about exactly what you're looking for. I'm sure that we all appreciate being able to be accurate and realistic in what we send out, knowing we'll get a better response and won't waste our or anyone else's time, energy and money that way! So big thanks, and hope you're not too snowed under.
    by Elspeth at 11:12 on 20 January 2004
    Glad if it's useful Dawn, although the more time I spend on this site the less of an expert I feel. No doubt a good thing (thanks IB). And although everyone's always terribly nice to me (and yes, I love you too Anthony ) please don't take anything I've said as gospel. I'm a humble slush pile sifter.

As for genre definitions, I give up. Officially. So when it comes to sending me stuff at the moment, bear in mind what I DON'T want, and assume that anything else is worth a shot.
    Katie
    by James Anthony at 11:50 on 20 January 2004
    Katie,

Don't, don't you want me
    There's a song there somewhere!

Woe is me!

I think I'd better got to sleep now

by Account Closed at 11:57 on 20 January 2004
    I hope that wasn't some way of indicating that I come across as an expert there. Everyone knows I don;t know anything. I'm just good at pointing out when other people don't either!

I'm joking. Sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable. It's my lot in life...
    by roger at 14:38 on 21 January 2004
    IB,

How do I find your website (google doesn't seem to know)? I love your rantings, you're the best ranter I've ever met - much better than James Whale or Mike Dicken - so I've just got to have a look...but where?
    by Account Closed at 15:02 on 21 January 2004
    Go to google and type Insane Bartender. Don;t limit it to UK. Search the world.

Third link down should be my homepage, followed shortly after by my diary (which you can link to in my profile).
    by roger at 16:25 on 21 January 2004
    Thanks, IB, found it following your instructions. It's great, but better when finished, eh?It's in my favourites folder ready for future visits. I'm already in love with Hev, but you, a sexy guy? Sounds a bit doubtful to me.LOL - anyone who hasn't paid IB's site a visit, should.
    by Elspeth at 17:21 on 23 January 2004
    Apologies to all, but I'm going to have to close the books for now, due to the workload. I'll let you know when the situation changes and many thanks to all of you who have sent in your work.
  • This 23 message thread spans 2 pages:  < <   1  2 > >