Random Read
Heresy by JDM

• Fear Fiction Monthly Short Story Competition
    by Fear Fiction at 14:19 on 29 January 2005
    Subject: PRESS RELEASE: BLOODLUST-UK - EXPANDING INTO THE HORROR GENRE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

BLOODLUST-UK - EXPANDING INTO THE HORROR GENRE

Hampshire, England, December 15 2004

Bloodlust-UK has earned itself a reputation as being on of the leading professional paying markets for vampire fiction for the last four years and has published exclusive new fiction every quarter to over 8,000 readers and has been featured locally in newspapers and television. It is with this in mind that Bloodlust-UK's creator, Sam Diegutis has decided to spread her editorial black wings into the realms of the horror genre as a whole. From the 1st January, she has launched

[ ° Fear Fiction ]

- the fearfiction horror writing competition.

http://www.fearfiction.com

Fearfiction has been put together as a horror writing competition which offers cash prizes for each competition - the more entries, the more the prize money. Every month, a new competition will be launched, based on a first line. Readers are invited to submit their story and the winner is announced at the end of every month.

"I'm really excited about the prospect of seeing fiction from a wider genre, based on the quality of vampire fiction we've had over the years", says Samantha, "Many writers have come to bloodlust for inspiration, motivation or just a break from their novels, so in the same vein I really hope they'll approve of this move and, more importantly, Fearfiction. Short stories are fun and so suitable
    for internet reading. If I want to read a novel, give me the smell of a new book any day of the year".

Bloodlust will continue to operate as usual but will no longer be paying for fiction, writers are of course invited to submit their vampire fiction to Fearfiction - it certainly isn't being excluded.

For additional information and details of how the competition will work, please visit:

[ ° Fear Fiction ]

- the fearfiction horror writing competition.

http://www.fearfiction.com

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Sam Diegutis
    Fear Fiction

P O Box 1820*
    Andover
    Hampshire
    England
    SP11 7HZ

+44 1264 369338
    +44 7979 056304

[ ° Fear Fiction ]