Login   Sign Up 

This 73 message thread spans 5 pages:  < <   1   2  3  4   5  > >  
  • Re: RLG 2004
    by tinyclanger at 10:30 on 13 March 2004
    You know, I'm all mudled up now...Richards and Davids everywhere. I don't know if I meant R, or another David or WW David...Who are you all, again?

Yes, there was some idea to change the layout for the Ex & Lounge thread:

I will however look at ways to adjust the design of the forum slightly to clarify the fact that these two forums are separate.

from WW David during the RLG Crisis. Maybe he's still working on it.

and he also said

With respect to the RLGs, when the new exercise arrives each month, it should be posted in the exercise forum, and then the member who posted should contact me and I will put a highlight thread in the main forum.

Which is not what Jumbo said, I don't think? (Who is he again?)
    I think I need to WW mail David (or the other David, or Richard) to clarify this.
    Then I need a hug..where's Patrick?
    (Anyone catch him on Parky? mmmmm. You know his marriage has broken up and he's coming back to live in Yorkshire... if he plays his cards right, he could be in with a chance :-x)
    by Dee at 12:08 on 13 March 2004
    Well done, tc. You’re right. There should be some clear indication that those two forums are not represented in the general one.

You WWmail David while I keep an eye out for Patrick. S’funny though… I didn’t know Patrick Swayze was from Yorkshire…

Dee
    x
    by tinyclanger at 12:50 on 13 March 2004
    Dee, verrily, you worship a false Patrick.
    But if it means one less for me to to compete with to win the hand of Patrick of the Shining Dome, then you go right ahead.
    And what about Red Michael? Does he know about Sway? Be careful or he could meet with a strange acccident, mysteriously run off the road. Wouldn't be the first time Red Michael has ousted rivals in such a way.

Right off to WW David..hope I get the right one! Bruce, Bruce.....

x
    tc

Bruce? lor, how did he get in here? Where's David?
    by Dee at 14:00 on 13 March 2004
    Oh god... I know I'm going to embarrass myself sooooo much here - I just know it - I may never come out of the cupboard again... but here goes...

Red Michael?

Anyway, tc, I don't worship the Sway. I'm more in a Pierce Brosnan mood these days...

ee.
    by tinyclanger at 14:35 on 13 March 2004
    Dear Fruit Fly,

Red Michael, you know RED Michael...a.k.a. (in a futile attempt by deluded millions to make the Spawn of Satan sound cuddly) "Schuie"or Schuy" or however they spell it, (how do they spell it?) Bloke what earns untold millions by trundling round in a circle in a bright red penis substitute, (boy has he got problems..) crashing into anyone who gets in his dastardly way. You know...

I give up..

Forgotten him already, and it's only the second week of the season. Dee , you're as fickle as ...a very fickle thingy...

x
    tc
    by Dee at 14:44 on 13 March 2004
    AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

I knew it! I shall now retreat into my cupboard and kill myself... close the door for me...

Goodbye cruel... er... what was I doing? What cupboard?

FF

<Added>

Schuey.
    by tinyclanger at 15:09 on 13 March 2004
    Intrigued by the suicide in a cupboard idea. What you gonna do, hang yourself on a wire coathanger?
    O/D on a lavender bag or mothballs?

Do mothballs stil get used? Apart from by moths of course...

Did you know one of the differences between moths and a butterflies is that moths rest with their wings lying flat, while butterflies rest with their wings upright? Oh, and moths have feathered antennae whilst butterflies have knob-ended antennae.
    Good eh? I don't watch Animal Park just because I'm a sad bugger with nothing else to do, oh no. I watch it to laugh at Ben Fogle...and because I love the little man who looks after the wallabies and the giraffes...

Did you know, the difference between Schuey and an absolute total *^$*)!^ is...well....virtually nothing, really.

Is is time for another lie down?
    x
    tc

by tinyclanger at 15:19 on 13 March 2004
    tc arrives with serious face on. Sneezes from dust collected in nasal crevices due to under-use of face. Clears throat nervously:

Dear all,
    Here's David B's reply to an email I sent to clear up what to do when introducing a new RLG (I was confused yet again) :

Hi
    If you could start a new thread on the Exercises Forum, then send me through your introduction, which can include details about what the RLG is and I will point them to the new thread.
    The other two points are indeed on the agenda for being done.
    Thanks
    David

The bit about the other points refers to him changing the Main Forum Page to reflect the special nature of the Exercises and Lounge Forums (eg that active threads don't appear on the main board) Is obviously in hand...
    x
    tc
    by Dee at 15:46 on 13 March 2004
    At least he's got hair... yes I did know that about boths and mutterflies... and what is Animal Park?

I think Ben Fogle is cute - did you know his father is a vet and his mother is Julia McKenzie, the actress... yes it's a big cupboard. I shall hang myself from a coat hook... bit of vagal inhibition should do the trick... not that I'm known for my inhibitions normally. Goodbye crue... haven't I been here before???

FF

<Added>

Feel I ought to point out that the comment about hair refers to Red Michael (as he's known to his mates) and not our own David B.

FF
    by tinyclanger at 16:22 on 13 March 2004
    Animal Park is brill. I've been off work this week and its on every day at about 3.30 BBC2. It's about Longleat Safari Park and Ben is one of the presenters.
    He's cute in a kind of 'hey, I've got no brain', way,..(but I guess I just prefer the intellectual sort), and I have wicked thoughts every time he gets near the lion enclosure...
    He reminds me of a floppy, delightfully stupid, black lab and I think his real niche is being one of the pets on Blue Peter. Next time one dies I'm gong to nominate him.

Erm, Dee, can you say 'vagal inhibition'? Sure it's not an infringement of WW rules? It sounds so dreadfully, dreadfully rude. Don't ever tell my Mum that's the sort of thing you do or she won't let me come here again.
    x
    tc
    by Dee at 16:39 on 13 March 2004
    vagal, tc, as in vagus nerve... tsk! wot did they teach you at school?

by tinyclanger at 17:02 on 13 March 2004
    Nuffink, I kept getting confused and having to lie down.

I've learnt everything I know from Animal Park and before that Pet Rescue and Animal Hospital. Oh, and Crufts. Very edukational and the two effeminate judges made me laugh til I had to lie down agasin.
    Still, at least a real dog won it this year as opposed to that overweight oblong pom-pom last time. And don't get me started on poodles...

x
    tc

<Added>

Dee, you're brainy...are we being intimidating?
    by Dee at 17:53 on 13 March 2004
    I certainly hope so...
    by tinyclanger at 18:35 on 13 March 2004
    Heh, heh, heh. Naughty

by Sue H at 20:10 on 13 March 2004
    Hey tc,
    Just read that Patrick is going to be at the Buxton festival on 25th July! Too bad I'm "darn sarf". Might have to plan a visit.....
    Sue
  • This 73 message thread spans 5 pages:  < <   1   2  3  4   5  > >