Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 54 message thread spans 4 pages:  < <   1   2  3  4  > >  
  • Re: Be Nice To Tinyclanger Week
    by Jumbo at 22:52 on 29 March 2004
    Wrote a 'short' about a basement - bodies in cavity walls, and all that! Not the sort of place to be banished to!

Unless, of course, tc was there with her spade/shovel to dig you out!

Where is the child?
    by tinyclanger at 23:35 on 29 March 2004
    Someone mention my spade?....oh, it's you Jumbsie.

Hullo all. I seem to keep popping in when I'm the only one here,
    (a) Does that make sense?
    (b) Are you trying to tell me something?

Well, what's all this about not upsetting me eh, eh?
    Then you go and get the WW Bods to bugger about with the Forums again...
    Have to say I'm not pleased, not pleased at all. Could lead to a total re-write of the line, this...

Actually, I AM very upset about what they've done - I think I will pack up me portfolio after the triumphant revealling of the RLG. Don't think this is the sort off place I want to be anymore.

xxxto all, don't mean YOU wonderful, silly, intimidating lot!!
    tc
    by Jumbo at 23:41 on 29 March 2004
    Hi, tc! I'm here!

What's this about you being upset again!

Have a slighly damp and torn Kleenex, only used once. Honest!

jambixx
    by Richardwest at 21:49 on 30 March 2004
    Tiny -- Believe it or not, I'm trying to work on another unpublished novel, hence time-out intervals from WriteWords. So I'm with Jumbo on this, not least because when you get upset, you're likely to do something dangerous with a shovel. I've therefore popped back in to see if there are any clues to the next RLG and instead find. . . and instead find. . . So whether it's Be Nice To Tinyclanger Week or not, can I just say that your presence here continues to enliven and your spade to, um, intimidate. Bring forth the RLG, sweet person wot you are, and drive us all demented. Compared to your stellar talents, everything else is but of trifling consequence.

Your Big Fan xx

<Added>

Who the hell is Partick / Patrick???
    by olebut at 21:57 on 30 March 2004
    I am lost do you mean to say there are people who aren't nice to the smallest member of teh clanger family shame on them
    by Richardwest at 22:03 on 30 March 2004
    Oh Gawd, David, did you have to ask?????

If you set her off again she'll likely discard the spade and reappear with a Kalashnikov.

Bugger. That was going to be the line I'd intended for the August 2007 RLG.

Richard
    by tinyclanger at 23:05 on 30 March 2004
    Richard - hello sweetie, bin wondering where you where, and if you'd resurface in time.../Ole
    Phew, friendly faces...can I come out now? (will I regret I said that?)

Never fear Comrades, the RLG is safe in my hands. Despite the best attempts of this site to unhinge me and strip me of whatever drops of reason I have left, I shall continue to uphold the lowest standards as set by my illustrious predecessors.
    (It's dead poetic tho', hope you're all sharpening up your imagery and powers of evocative description)

And no, no spades, no matter how hard you plead and beg. Tricky implements spades, too much attention goes to their heads. Had the same problem once with a little trowel, never the same after it got in a photo in Allotment Weekly. (mind you, nor was I)

Roll on Thursday. Well, this week can't get any worse!!

x
    tc

by Jumbo at 09:32 on 31 March 2004
    It's all gone quiet!! It must be the lull before the storm!
    by olebut at 09:56 on 31 March 2004
    out on a planet
    far in space
    lives the family clanger
    I think they whistle around the place
    in a ship they call a banger

there staple diet it seems is soup
    served by a friendly dragon
    I wrote this just to be nice
    to our tiny clanger

d x
    by Jumbo at 10:01 on 31 March 2004
    Creep! ( ...in a very friendly way!)
    by tinyclanger at 10:34 on 31 March 2004
    Oh, Ole, that's nice! Thank you lots ...(But you're still not getting a sneak preview of The Line!!)

Not long to go now chaps and chapesses. I'm beginning to get nervous. Intend to announce it just after midnight, so if you're up late, you get a head start...
    Wonder if our announcement will be on our lovely new "important and interesting" Forum page, or on the old, free for all "common-as-muck" one?
    We really need a third, you know. A "silly, spade-ridden, questing and Intimidating" one. Perhaps I'll suggest it to David when I contact him.

No, let's not go there, or I'll be 'hysterical' and 'ranting' again, and that would never do...spoil the equilibrium in the air around The Line and give it bad vibes which will then transmit to your kidney energy thus damaging your responses and bring doom on us all, or summink. (Any one else try and fathom the Barefoot Doctor in the Observer each week? What a love, but I don't understand a word he says)

Ta, Ta! be back later to whip up the atmosphere. Can start a paaaarty in a phone box, me..wooh!

tc
    by olebut at 11:13 on 31 March 2004
    wasn't the line I wanted but perhaps a bowl of soup
    by tinyclanger at 13:21 on 31 March 2004
    Tsk! Story of my life....all he wants a bowl of bloody soup!
    Ah well, a Clanger's lot...
    What flavour Ole? We have Rock, Moon dust, Rock with Froglet crutons (oh, cru-el) and minnestrone with blue string spaghetti.

Anyone else want a bowl, before I use the ladel to scratch my hooter?

tc
    by Jumbo at 13:40 on 31 March 2004
    I should have a lie down girl. The pressures obviously getting to you!

See you tonite - just after midnight!
    by tinyclanger at 15:51 on 31 March 2004
    Oooh, a hassignation with Jumb in the middle of the night....I'm all of a dither now! Better not get too excited or I might forget the line!! Wouldn't that be funny?

Ah, just seen my first bee of Summer bumbling along.
    How sweet he looks now splatted on my patio...

x
    tc

<Added>

Hey, I've just realised that this thread is on the 'commom-as-muck' page. So I don't have to tell David to put a message on the 'main page' (as was), do I? Or do you think I should appeal that we deserve a few hours on the 'important and interesting' page? Yeah right.....
  • This 54 message thread spans 4 pages:  < <   1   2  3  4  > >