Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 54 message thread spans 4 pages:  < <   1   2   3  4 > >  
  • Re: Be Nice To Tinyclanger Week
    by Jumbo at 16:05 on 31 March 2004
    I suppose you hit the poor BB with your spade, tc.

I saw two butterflies frolicking in the afternoon sun (do butterflies really frolic?) but unlike you, I let them frolic on! (That's almost poetic!)
    by tinyclanger at 17:50 on 31 March 2004
    I didn't really squish it , before anyone sprags on me to the RSPCBees.
    I like bees, have a great desire to stroke one, but I'm too scared they bite.
    I don't suppose bees have teeth, though, do they? Just a sort of straw-thing to suck up the nectar. I wonder if they ever blow down the straw, instead of suck, to make bubbles in the nectar...?
    I think they'd look great with teeth, I demand a re-think of this evolution buzz-iness. I'm a full member and I have rights. (yeah, thinks God, I like it! tc is a sucker twice in 2 days)

Oh, and d'you know Jumb, a lot of what you say is almost poetic.....even your poems...
    (tc runs away and hides behind God's Harley)

yeah, Jumb, I know. I need a lie down...

;-x
    tc
    by olebut at 21:51 on 31 March 2004
    TC

but a nice bowl of soup served at the beginning of a candlelit meal is surely an enjoyable social event as for the flavour i am game for anything once.

D
    by tinyclanger at 22:48 on 31 March 2004
    Yes, Ole, I'm with you there. Couldn't agree more, A nice bowl of soup can make even the bluest blues fade. I recommend the blue string spaghetti minnestrone. Lovely that.

Erm...anyone sort of hanging about? Kind of waiting for something in an expectant-ish way? Oh, no nothing too important, I mean, wouldn't like to overestimate it's place in anyone's life or anything...but is there perhaps the teensiest tingle of anticipation in the air?

COME ON YOU BUGGERS, WHERE ARE YOU ALL???!

Gone the the Brit, I'll bet, to build up Dutch courage for the ordeal ahead. Hah! Just you wait!

Oooh, this is like waiting for Christmas.
    'cept there's no pressies, and no cake, and no tree or little twinkly lights, or carols, or snow, even....bit depressing, really

Well, given that no-one's here, think I'll go to bed. Obviously no-one wants to do the RLG this month. Quite right, too. Not the sort of thing that should be of interest or important to Real Writers. And it's intimidating, too, I understand...

by Jumbo at 23:27 on 31 March 2004
    Don't panic, girl. I'm here!!
    by tinyclanger at 23:48 on 31 March 2004
    Hullo Jumb. Just youse and me, I guess.
    How about I post the line for 5 minutes so you can see it, then delete it and yah-boo sucks to the others?

<Added>

Right, I'm off to start the new RLG Thread...speak to you soon, if you're still talking to me, of course!!

;)
    x
    tc
    by Jumbo at 23:52 on 31 March 2004
    Sounds good to me - or you could email it to me - and we could have a private party!
    by Jumbo at 23:58 on 31 March 2004
    Okay - I'm here - my clock says Midnight!

Here, tc, you know it's April Fool's day! They're not plotting something, are they?

jambuxxx
    by tinyclanger at 00:07 on 01 April 2004
    S'done! Off you pop Jumb.
    Bum! to everyone else!

tc
  • This 54 message thread spans 4 pages:  < <   1   2   3  4 > >