Login   Sign Up 

This 99 message thread spans 7 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4  5  6   7  > >  
  • Re: Ta Da! It`s Here! April`s Random Line Generator...ready?
    by Jumbo at 11:31 on 04 April 2004
    Huh!!
    by tinyclanger at 12:25 on 04 April 2004
    Huh!!

see, spooky, isn't it?
    by Jumbo at 12:35 on 04 April 2004
    There's no way out of this, is there!
    by tinyclanger at 13:30 on 04 April 2004
    No! Good, eh?!

Ok, I'll stop. And don't YOU start doing it now, I know how your wicked, devious mind works - can hear the cogs slowly grinding from here.

Have you noticed the WW clock is wrong? We're actually posting about 10 minutes into the future. Very strange..Must be a gap in the space-time continum, we need to realign the warp core and ready the tractor beam..
    Make it so!
    Red Alert!

Capt tc

<Added>

Oh, it sems to be OK-ish now, Stand down from emergency stations, crew.
    This never happens to Patrick..

<Added>

No, now it's even more wrong..gosh I'm in such a pickle. Don't really think I'm cut out for this Captaincy lark.
    Assume the helm, Number Two...I'm off for a lie down.
    by Jumbo at 16:42 on 04 April 2004
    Sorry -can't help! Too busy with the Captain Slog: star date 1200 5790 0034 5687 Amewican Expwess expiry date 04/06 PIN number 1562

<Added>

Actually posted at 15:45 star date 4567 0024 ... Don't start all that again!
    by igbit33 at 20:18 on 04 April 2004
    This won't be the best RLG introduction, I'm sure, but...

Hi tc and all,

I've uploaded my RLG 'poem'. To be blunt, I'm not even sure it is a poem at the moment. So, safe to say I don't like it and won't be in the least offended if others don't either, in fact I may even get a kick out of it.

It'll take me a while to get round commenting. Sorry if I miss any. Also, I know very little about poetry and nothing whatsoever about prose, so don't expect a revelation.

Take care, all.

Ig.

Ps thanks for such a well thought out and crafted line, tc. Sorry I couldn't do better with it.
    by Sue H at 08:38 on 05 April 2004
    Actually I've just posted my RLG1. Didn't do it before!
    Sue
    by Account Closed at 20:30 on 05 April 2004
    Outside, the bone of the moon glows, but within, we lie, destroyed in the dark.

Inside, the flesh of the sun burns, but without, we stand, created in the light.

Outside, the man on the cross waits, but within, we watch, hopeless on the land.

Inside, the smaller gods laugh, but without, we weep, for nothing is more painful than forced patience.

<Added>

I think I'm experiencing a bit of a Jesus fixation and I dont know why...even the wallpaper on my mobile phone is his Holiness. Wonder if I can get a duvet cover...hmmm....
    by Sue H at 21:08 on 05 April 2004
    that's lovely but i don't know about the duvet cover. pillowcase would be a bit odd too. lampshade anyone?
    sue
    actually the wrath of god has just struck me. well OK, lightning just hit our aerial and blew up the tv.
    by tinyclanger at 23:15 on 05 April 2004
    Is that it, Waxy, or are we getting more? Come on., you've done that much, may as well go the whole hog...get it finished and posted.

Oh, and Iggie, if you read this, sorry I haven't got to yours yet, I will look at it tomorrow, slipped past me, so it did..Thanks for joining in..

Sue, you deserve and extra bowl of Blue String Soup for catching up. Above and beyond, and all that..And how's Patrick?

Gosh, need to update my list..

x
    tc
    by joanie at 23:41 on 05 April 2004
    Well!! i really wasn't thinking of doing an RLG, but, as I say in my 'Summary'(!) I just couldn't help it - the full moon was there, as I was being a couch potato, shining brightly and WILLING me to write something! It probably isn't good, but it's there anyway. I have posted my very first RLG.
    joanie
    by Account Closed at 23:54 on 05 April 2004
    I'm afraid that is it, tinyclanger. Just a short sharp one as I'm a bit behind on my other projects.
    Sorry to be a bore, I'll return to teh next one if I can fight my way out from all the random ideas swimming through my head.
    by tinyclanger at 00:01 on 06 April 2004
    well done Joanie...I'll look forward to checking it out properly in the morning, too late for sensible comments from me tonight!!

And Waxy, I understand about other things - and the RLG is supposed to be just a bit of fun...so hope you found it fun and that we see you next month!
    Suppose it's bed time...

x
    tc

by Jumbo at 00:16 on 06 April 2004
    Good nite xx
    by Lawrenco at 00:21 on 06 April 2004
    Can I add my name to this amazing thread , just uploaded on short poetry sight .If your up for downwrite strange then tonight folks I am your man! jumbo nice one and wax lyrical as well must be others I sorry if I have past it . Now see you guys manyana ...
  • This 99 message thread spans 7 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4  5  6   7  > >