Login   Sign Up 

This 99 message thread spans 7 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5  6  7  > >  
  • Re: Ta Da! It`s Here! April`s Random Line Generator...ready?
    by tinyclanger at 11:17 on 06 April 2004
    OK, Super-douper revised and updated list time:
    RLG 4
    tc
    Jumbo
    Colin-M
    e.g.
    Ole
    Dee
    Wordy
    Swandale
    Sam Morris
    bjlangley
    Sue
    Skeetr
    Miffle
    Iggie
    Joanie
    Lawrenco
    PLUS
    Bits posted on here from:
    bucaneer (who then said (s)he would do a proper one??)
    Waxlyrical
    and Jumb, again, 0.75 (been promoted)

Pretty good! I'm reasonably sure I've got anyone, but if you're ommitted, or if you're working on one quietly, screech in this direction and I'll amend accordingly.
    All round I think some really fab efforts, thanks so much everyone for doing such wonderful things with my line, I never dreamed it would go so many places and in such style!
    Everyone tired of the moon now?!

good day for diggin' methinks
    x
    tc
    by Davy Skyflyer at 13:15 on 06 April 2004
    TC -

I'm working on one, it's just gonna take me longer than everyone else. I think I'm just a slow burner when it comes to ideas. (That's me problem!).

Waxlyrical - Have you seen the passion of the christ - a must for anyone with a Jesus fixation! Talk about a dark film!

Anyway, that is irrelevent to this link so rest assured I will have it finished...by the end of the month!

Regards

Dav
    by tinyclanger at 14:23 on 06 April 2004
    Great Dav, I wondered if you were in or out! Sure, take your time. look forward to reading it.
    Another one for the list!!

x
    tc
    by haunted at 16:39 on 06 April 2004
    I'm still fighting away with this one i'm afraid. I've now written five stories and i hate them all. I may admit defeat soon, but not yet.

How can one little line be so hard!!!!
    by Richardwest at 17:46 on 06 April 2004
    Louise -- fer Gawd's sake, give it up. Otherwise I'll be the only person left on WriteWords entirely unable to think of a single thing to write re tiny's RLG. (Not her fault, I stress -- no way would I wish to risk the wrath of the avenging clanger. . .)

Richard
    by tinyclanger at 19:28 on 06 April 2004
    Oh dear! Sure you're not being too hard on yerself H? Loads of folk have sent apologetic messages about theirs this time, and then they've been darned good when unveiled.. but then I know about posting something one is not happy with, doesn't matter what others say if it doesn't pass self-scrutiny, so I won't go on.
    If it's really that irritating give up, I hate to think of you suffering, and honestly won't be offended, !!
    (like I am with Richard....have you even tried, you scamp? )

x
    tc

by Jumbo at 19:31 on 06 April 2004
    tc

thanx for the promotion
    by Sue H at 21:20 on 06 April 2004
    Hey Dav,
    That Christ film - is it really all in Latin or has my mate just got a dodgy pirate copy?
    Sue
    by Sue H at 21:20 on 06 April 2004
    Hey Dav,
    That Christ film - is it really all in Latin or has my mate just got a dodgy pirate copy?
    Sue
    by Richardwest at 22:37 on 06 April 2004
    Tiny of the Clangers:

Hmm. Scamp. Nobody's called me that for a lo-o-nn-g time. Must be ten years or more. But honest, I (sob) can't (blubber) do this. My reaction to the line is one of pain / hurt / angst / anguish / anxiety / deep deep dark depression -- yet as you very well know, I'm superficial to the point of being firvolous. Or even, frivolous, now I've re-read that last bit. I think everyone who's tackled this has been brilliant, as indeed you are too of course (goes without saying). But if I get into destruction in the darkness etc I'm gonna be the Kleenex Kid so excuse me for opting out (boo! coward! unforgiveable failoure! can't sp[ell either!)

Ah. Another bottle of wine openeth. . .

Rx
    by tinyclanger at 23:11 on 06 April 2004
    Crumbs, T'would be against all my humanitarian beliefs to make you inflict all that on yourself Richard, never mind on all of us...you stick with your wine and forget this littl'ol' RLG ever existed...
    (Gawd, doesn't he go on?)

Jumb, my pleasure. Of course you realise you are now morally obliged to do the next RLG in verse...iambic pentameter, no less, complete with abab rhyme scheme....won't that be fun? (for us)

oh, that thought has put a fiendish smile on my little woolly face...

x
    tc
    by Richardwest at 23:30 on 06 April 2004
    TC: as Colin's just pointed out on another thread, you / we / all of us are in the future now. Must go to bed. It's nearly midnight.

R (hicc)
    by Watson at 21:27 on 07 April 2004
    Hope I'm not too late for this. I have uploaded mine in the TV and film group.
    It's called
    RLG4 - Waiting in Shadows.
    Any comments welcome.

Also, could anyone tell me how to use the bold, italics and underline text functions. I've tried pressing all manner of keys and not managed to work it out yet. Thanks.
    by Dee at 21:34 on 07 April 2004
    Watson, cast your eyes to the left...

If you want bold you type then your message, then .

Same for italics, only it's and a quote is... well I'm sure you get the idea now. Underline doesn't seem to work for anyone...

Dee,
    by Dee at 21:52 on 07 April 2004
    Blimey! The gremlins have got the better of me! Let's try again.

bold is you end with the same only you insert / between [ and b

Does that escape the little monsters?

• This 99 message thread spans 7 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4   5  6  7  > >