Login   Sign Up 

Random Read

This 189 message thread spans 13 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4  5  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  > >  
  • Re: RLG3 Yes, It`s that time again!
    by Sue H at 18:21 on 02 March 2004
    Just having a flick through after a hard day's work and WHAT'S GOING ON!!! There I was on the train scribbling ideas down for my little (and it's going to be little!) RLG3 and I find mutiny, despair and destruction. Wordy's going. WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!
    Sue
    by Richardwest at 18:22 on 02 March 2004
    Right.

Action.

Hands up all those who would like an RLG Group.

Yes?

Wordy as moderator?

Colin as Editor Emeritus In Perpetuity seeing as he was the one who thought of it and deserves some recognition.

Yes?

All agreed.

Where's Dee gone? She's been here longer than I have and I bet she'll know the best way to make a request to David.
    by Sue H at 18:24 on 02 March 2004
    OK Richard. I'm bewildered (what's new!) but yeah go on. I'm in....
    Sue
    by Richardwest at 18:24 on 02 March 2004
    Sue:

No she's not going anywhere if you'll just sign here, RLG Group, otherwise you're gonna be another one on the sue list. Except now I realise you already are.

Rxx
    by Richardwest at 18:27 on 02 March 2004
    Sue -- how did you just do that? I post something to you only to find you've replied to it before I wrote it.

Rx
    by word`s worth at 18:32 on 02 March 2004
    Richard for heaven's sake stop drinking!

In your earlier post you accused Jubbly of being responsible when in fact you meant Jumbo...and I don't know what your clock is telling you but you posted at 18:22 and Sue replied on 18:24 so she had read it - and that's why she replied...

BTW - Aye and Aye and Aye here's my hand up \o

N x
    by Sue H at 18:32 on 02 March 2004
    'cos i'm clever i am...
    by tinyclanger at 18:33 on 02 March 2004
    Sue ,
    I've been here all day, and Richard is making absolutely no sense to me at all, so don't think its just cos you've been out.

Richard, dear. OK you needen't buy a round for anyone who is either taking action against you; or who you are taking action against. Does that leave anyone? Just me and Sue? (it was (not)Ralph with the spade in the Conservatory, not me. But she did polish it up nice, can see my face in it!)
    Right, cheap round then, so I'l have a triple please, just so's you don't feel guilty.

Oh, almost forgot, ( ) a RLG group. Well, I guess I'm in, but what would we do for the rest of the month? Innane chatter? Oh, yes, I'm there!
    Can I bring Patrick?

x
    tc
    by Dee at 18:33 on 02 March 2004
    Watch this space...
    by Richardwest at 18:34 on 02 March 2004
    And how come Dee's already replied in this thread and I never saw it?

Wordy: if you love us. If you have any respect for my sanity. If my promises of loadsa money ever meant anything at all.

Could you find it in your heart to suggest to David that quite a few members would be interested in leaving, sorry, joining an RLG Group where well away from the rest of the community they can beat each other with whips? (I'm not sure if Wordy's quite got the hang of this but after today, I'm happy to go along with anything, we can always sort things out after the bruises have gone down).

I'm sure David would be amenable if the technical side allows it -- I can't ask because I actually made a suggestion about something else a couple of days ago and David immediately picked up on it in the thread and yes, they'll do it.
    by Sue H at 18:37 on 02 March 2004
    Hey tc, yes please do bring Patrick! In fact I'll join ANY group that's got Patrick in it.....
    by Dee at 18:41 on 02 March 2004
    lip-smackin' whip-crackin'...

sorry... is that the sort of stuff that got us... er... stuffed...

by Sue H at 18:46 on 02 March 2004
    Oh dear. I'd better hold off on the Patrick stuff then!
    by word`s worth at 18:47 on 02 March 2004
    Richard

I would've thought that David would be reading this thread with interest and so already knows about this RLG Group suggestion...but if going through the motions is what is needed then I'm happy to do it...but I don't know if it should come from me as I feel odd nominating myself as Moderator (for reasons stated above about David kicking me backside to infinity and beyond). You know I'd do anything for you Richard, especially with a whip - but maybe Dee was thinking of suggesting it to David??? Also, tc seems to have a way with words that appeal...maybe we should throw her to the lions instead...

N
    by word`s worth at 18:50 on 02 March 2004
    Oh, forgot my manners -- Hi Sue! Had a good day???

This thread has become exactly what David Bruce said it would become - but it's not our fault! *Points at Snowy accusingly*
  • This 189 message thread spans 13 pages:  < <   1   2   3   4  5  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  > >